Monday, December 15, 2014

What I can Give to Victoria

When playing Chastity Games, both partners offer something to each other. I said on my first post that the man does the following:
  1. Accept that the woman has final say as to if, when and how he gets to enjoy an orgasm. and
  2. To work hard and submit to anything she chooses to impose upon him to gain her favor.
It is very simple. In the realm of fantasy there are hundreds of things that men want to 'give' women, but as I will present in a later post, many of these 'gifts' are no such thing. In Fantasyland, many men, (myself included, sure) wish to 'give' to their partners in ways that are actually meant to turn them on sexually or otherwise benefit themselves. While I don't have anything against many of the activities portrayed as gifts, and actually I want them too, I propose that we need to call things for what they are. While they might be considered 'gifts' I subscribe to the idea that they are not our gift to the woman, but the woman gifts to us.  

Today, I want to touch briefly on what a man can truly give his partner, (if she would accept it). On the next post, I will touch on what the woman gives the man. It  will be brief and general, as we will likely get into this subject in more depth at a later time. 

Here is what the man brings to the table:

Complete Fidelity

When I surrender control of my own orgasms, that deepest and most powerful of my life pleasures to Victoria, I am making a declaration of devotion to her, a clear statement that says that I want to belong to her and to her alone, that I don't want anything, or anyone to be above her in my heart or in my mind, not even myself. I am going to be completely faithful and devoted to her in actions, thoughts and desires. 

While I have never cheated on Victoria in the sense that I have not have any kind of sexual encounter with anyone else since we got married (or anything even close to it), I have indeed cheated her of my devotion and my dedication. I have been selfish and arrogant in my ways and have sought my own pleasure too many times to count. This was different while we were playing with orgasm control. I felt no desire of looking after my own needs, and was very keen to keep her in her place of honor both in deed and thought. I will post soon the first of our orgasm denial games, which we called 'Beads' but now I call 'Marbles'.  

When I say complete fidelity I mean it. I want to derive no sexual pleasure, of any kind, from any experience that is not initiated by, or under the direction of my lovely wife.

Service

I want to serve her. I want to be less of a burden to her and instead help to make her life easier. I want to provide her with meaningful service, which to me means doing what she wants me to do (and not what I want her to make ME do, which would be her gift to me). I want to serve her with a good attitude, in any way she desires of me.

I divide service in two categories. General Service, and Personal Service.

General Service

Also known as 'chores', general service is when you are doing things that are not directly done to her or for her, but instead you do them in her place. These are things that perhaps you should do, but are too lazy to do, or maybe the things she dislike doing. When you are doing general service, you are not doing 'her chores' in the sense that she is the woman and is supposed to do them, but you are taking a portion of the housework and doing it so she doesn't have to spend her time doing it. This makes sense outside of orgasm denial, because the more your partner has to do chores, the less energy she will have to share herself with you, but within orgasm denial it gains even more significance, because the denied man will have an extra dose of energy to look for ways in which to make her life easier. 

Personal Service

This one refers to things that you do to her directly, and they are a little trickier to define, because when you are denied, some could be considered her gift to you (more on the next post), but things like foot rubs, massages, preparing her breakfast, cleaning up after her, providing her with sexual pleasure (again, whose gift is this to whom?) and everything else that you do to or for her falls in this category.

Respect 

Needless to say, a chaste man must respect his wife and treat her with all the honor and dignity that she deserves. This includes respecting her wishes, and accepting her decision as to the matter of his own orgasms, but perhaps more importantly, it includes respecting her decision as to the gifts that she decides to confer to him in humility and gratitude.


Like I've said several times already, on the next post I will write about what Victoria can give me, but for now, I would love to hear from you. What do you think the chaste man can really offer his significant other that is not really a gift to himself?

No comments:

Post a Comment